Pages

For Sale

Sunday, November 9, 2014

MFT Release Countdown Day 2 - Christmas Tree Cutout

Welcome to day 2 of MFT Release Countdown! Only one more day until the release of the crazy cute products we've been tempting and teasing you with since last Wednesday. I know I sound like a broken record, but be sure to visit the MFT Blog for daily details. 

I decided to combine Warmest Wishes (omg, toothache alert) with today's featured product - Christmas Tree Cutout

'M E R R Y' is (snow)falling into her cute little dress...



A sentiment from Warmest Wishes and a Let It Snowflake embellishment.


Thank you for stopping by today. I sure hope you'll join me again tomorrow for the final day of MFT Release Countdown week...and then again later for New Product Launch!
~Amy



15 comments:

Giovana said...

Oh my goodness!! This is adorable!

Judy said...

Very cute card. Love how you used the letters as snow falling, sweet idea. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Langes said...

Aaaw very cute use of the falling letters:)

The Whitworth Family said...

Very cute and clever card. Love the ascending letters! Such a cute set.

Kim A. said...

What a cute idea, adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card! I love that sweet image and that great strip of red down the side with the sentiment on it!

Jackie said...

Love the falling letters, that's adorable.

Kathy Krug said...

Love the falling letters and the gteat CAS designs.

Dana Joy said...

So darn cute!! Love that you didn't color in the image.

choman9912@aol.com said...

So cute! I love that you only used Green and Red. Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

OH my, this is so cute!

Unknown said...

She is so sweet and i love the fact that you just left the outline of the stamp for the final point.

Lenora said...

So cute

I Card Everyone said...

Bless your little heart this is so stinking cute. You are making this really rough on me this month, Amy... is there a vacancy in your neighborhood?
=] Michele

Lea Lawson said...

Very cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...