Pages

For Sale

Thursday, February 26, 2015

MFT March Release Countdown - Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of Release Countdown Week with My Favorite Things! Today's card features Blueprints 23 and an awesome new set from  Lisa Johnson Designs - Circle Scribble Flowers.

There are so many possibilities with the Circle Scribble Flowers stamp set and coordinating Die-namics Scribbles. I settled on a combination of Persimmon and Coral Crush.

I love how this color combo pops against the Black Licorice panel die cut with Blueprints 23. The stitched edge of the panel is such a polished look.


The sentiments used on the card front and inside are from an upcoming set called Totally Happy. A single Persimmon Scribbles Die-namics is the perfect embellishment, and leaves just enough room for a hand written note.



Thanks for stopping by today. You'll find complete Release Countdown details at the MFT Blog, so make your way over there, and I'll see you back here tomorrow with more sneak peeks.
~Amy

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card made! Excited for more inspirations to come!

Gabby said...

Sharp looking CAS card! Like the new flowers and dies. :)

Roxy said...

Oh my here we go again I am going to go broke or stat up my own MFT store. Beautiful you are all amazing:)

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa H. said...

Sweet! That flower pops against the black.

Susies Cue said...

It would make a perfect invitation

Dee said...

Beautiful flowers are a great combination of stamp and die!

Tracie Pond said...

So beautiful!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous and striking...loving these new flowers!

Jess K said...

This is such a pretty card!!

Beejay said...

love these colors!

Michele K. Henderson said...

LOVE your pretty rose card! Very pretty!

Queen Mary said...

Amy, I LOVE the colors on black. You are incredible. I can't stand it. You are killing me. I am not exaggerating. Seriously, a black card? I would never have thought of that and now I have to do it!

Parker said...

You BE HAPPY card is wonderful with that popped up center cut from the Blueprints.... that's a great look. The Scribble Flower is perfectly laid out. Great job.

Celeste Goff said...

Love the pop of color against the dark background!

Iris said...

So pretty - love the contrast of the rose on the dark background.
isoscia at aol dot com

judysusa said...

Yes, the persimmon and coral crush really do pop on the black licorice.

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful CAS design.

Carisa said...

stunning!

Katia said...

I love your card, is the first time that I see a CAS card with black background!

Brenda Lee said...

Love how the die cut looks against the black background. NICE!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for thr opportunity to win. I love the dark contrast of your beautiful card.

SimplyMaggie said...

Adorable card. Love the new scribble set.

Katie said...

Love your color combination.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...