Pages

For Sale

Thursday, March 5, 2015

MFT March Release Rewind

Welcome to day 2 of  Release Rewind featuring newly released products from My Favorite Things. The MFT Design Team is on hand with more inspiration from the latest release. Visit the MFT Blog for complete details. 

I have two completely different cards to share with you, one featuring the Scribbles Die-namics and the other featuring that adorable kitty set, I Knead You.

I'm guessing this is what our kitty-cats do all day, waiting for our return...

I had a little fun with the fish bones stamp as a skinny border strip layered just above the sentiment. Sort of like the chalk tray under the blackboard, right?

The inside is finished with another fish bones stamp and single sentiment. I Knead You - cracks.me.up.

Do you love these Scribbles as much as I do?

I decided to off-set them just a tish, rather than lining them up perfectly. Either way, they're gorgeous!

I finished the inside with sentiments from Totally Happy. The end. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off on a crafty weekend, so I'm sure I'll have something to share with you next week. Have a great weekend!
~Amy


5 comments:

Debbie Nelson said...

Great cards!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my goodness, I blinked and they are all gone... next time!! I adore your cards... always...
=] M

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Adorable cards Amy. Very clean and graphic.

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! Great job!

Sandy O. said...

Nice couple of cards. This was a great Blog Hop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...