Pages

For Sale

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Reverse Confetti August SFYTT

It's time for my August Sketch For You To Try - yeah! Wait, that means I only have another week or so before I have to head back to that salt mine. I know, poor me, right?! While we've had a great summer, I will be counting on my beloved morning coffee to give me a little pep talk, just like today's card, so I think I'll just hang this card from my rear-view mirror on day one of inservice.

Coffee And You is just one of seven stamp sets and 12 new Confetti Cuts now available from the August release this past Monday. Have you shopped the release yet? If not, you'll definitely want to take a look. I stamped, Copic colored and die cut the images from Coffee And You using the coordinating Coffee And You Confetti Cuts and then assembled them in a cute little scene on the layers of the sketch. Make sure you check out the product graphics below for more detailed information.

SUPPLIES:

Coffee And You Confetti Cuts
  
For the Love of Latte


  
Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts


Thanks for stopping by today!
~Amy

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorably sweet coffee card Amy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...