Pages

For Sale

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Crazy for Chritmas - Decor & More

Welcome to the final day of Reverse Confetti's three day event - Crazy for Christmas. Today's feature is all about home decor. I just happened to have another small embroidery hoop in my stash, and this is what I came up with using the Jingle All The Way Confetti Cuts.

Because the letters are thin, I used iron-on interfacing on the back of the charcoal felt before running it through my Big Shot with the Jingle All The Way Confetti Cuts die. I then ironed it onto a piece of fuchsia felt and secured it within the double hoop configuration. 

My final step was to embellish with a pair of jingle bells secured with natural twine and leaf stick pins for added color and just plain fun. 

Look no further - these lovely ladies have even more Crazy for Christmas - Decor & More ideas and inspiration for you. Thanks for stopping by today!
~Amy

Diane Jaquay

Leigh Penner

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Heather Hoffman

Heather Pulvirenti

Lisa Henke

Amy Sheffer

Susan Liles

Melissa Phillips

 



5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, this is just so pretty!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love this, Amy, the wool is so warm and cozy and gives a wonderful richness to your hoop art!

Kathy said...

Very sweet, would make a nice gift!

Lisa H. said...

this rocks! that pink with the charcoal grey is amazing. I need to get a few of those embroidery hoops to play with.

~amy~ said...

Your hoop is AMAZING.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...