Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Color Throwdown 428 - Hogs & Kisses

Hi and welcome to our first Color Throwdown Challenge of February.


This week's color palette is screaming for Valentine's Day in shades of pink, red and chocolate, and I immediately pictured the adorable Reverse Confetti piggy (Cured) in a puddle of mud with red hearts wafting above his sweet pink head.

I started by white embossing the sentiment and then color washing a mud puddle over it using Zig markers. I then colored and die cut my Cured piggy, sat him in the middle of the puddle and sprinkled a few hearts on and above his sweet little noggin. The hearts were die cut using the Weather It Together Confetti Cuts die set.

Are you inspired yet? If not, there's plenty more to see by clicking on the links below. I know I can't wait to see what the CTD team has in store this week. I sure hope you'll carve out a little time to play along with our challenge. Who knows, YOU may be our next special guest!

Color Throwdown Team
Amy Rohl
Donna Mikasa - February Guest Designer



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

that little piggy is going to Hog Heaven in his chocolate puddle - so absolutely AMY-adorable!
=]

Pam Sparks said...

SQUEAL!!! love this Amy!

Stampingcountry said...

Sweet Clean and simple card!

Kim H. said...

Your card has me squealing with delight! I have a friend who LOVES piggies. I'm going to have to get this set for sure!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...