Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Color Throwdown - Waving Hello

Seaside is one of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamp sets, so when I spied the gold anchor pillow in the Color Throwdown #445 inspiration piece, I knew I had to pull it out (who am I kidding - it was sitting right there on my stamping table)!


I combined the 'waving' sentiment from Seaside with 'hello' from the new Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts. I wanted to incorporate the adorable octopus image, so I created a background by stamping him repeatedly in Navy ink on coordinating Navy cardstock.


Looking for more color CTD inspiration? Just click on the team links below, along with our May Guest in her final appearance (sad goodbye, Amy) and this week's Guest Star Stamper. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy

Color Throwdown Team
Amy Tsuruta - May Guest Designer
Jaydee - Guest Star Stamper

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy! I absolutely LOVE this!!!!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Clever girl... I never even saw the pirate or anchor in that gorgeous bed ... and here I thought I was the only one who kept them there!!! LOVE, LOve, love that subtle octopi stamping, and well everything about this card! xx
=]

Celeste Goff said...

Amy, what an awesome take on the inspiration photo! I love the all over stamping you did with that fun little octopus!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...