Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Reverse Confetti SFYTT - Mahalo!

Mahalo! July is full on, folks, and that means it's time for my monthly Sketch For You To Try with Reverse Confetti. As always, we'd love to have you join us for this challenge for a chance to become the next 'Fetti Fave along with a gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.
I've combined new July release products with a few of my favorites. I started with a diagonal strip of Under The Umbrella 6x6 paper pad layered on a white A2 card base. I then colored and die cut the Mahalo coconut drink image using Zig markers and the coordinating Mahalo Confetti Cuts. Those images were then layered on a Sunburst Tag Layer Confetti Cuts and embellished with Circle Garland Confetti Cuts and enamel dots.

There's more sketch inspiration at the Reverse Confetti blog, so take a hop on over and get inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Amy




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...