Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Color Throwdown #472

Welcome to Color Throwdown Challenge #472 I'm using a mix of Reverse Confetti dies and stamps along with this week's colors - red, black and gray.  I just happened to have a gray card base lying on my stamp table (along with a million other things - 'tis the season, right?) and decided to use it instead of my usual white base. 

It's topped with a larger Pierced Round Top Layers Confetti Cuts, a sentiment from Christmas Blessings, and a make-shift minimalist 'Rudolph' using the trees die from Branch Out Confetti Cuts.


We'd love to have you play along with this week's colors. Remember to use keyword CTD472 in public galleries and #ctd472 and #colorthrowdown on social media. 

Ready for inspiration from the CTD team and guests?

Debra James, December Guest - One Card At A Time
Kathy Straw, Guest Star Stamper

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy




3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is so pretty Amy!

I Card Everyone said...

I couldn't love this more ... well maybe if it were in my hands!
=]

Broni said...

STOP!!! I adore this!! So cute and clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...